And I think we should talk, contact me. How about a cup of coffee
to talk about dreams, the wonder of learning and the endless possibilities of the internet
As of the 15th of April, I am thrilled to announce that I earned a Google certification. I am a Google certified educator. The certification acknowledges my technical expertise with Google apps.
With this certificate, I will apply to become a Google certified Innovator. With that, I have access to a lot of colleges who are using the Google products on a similar level.
What I learned during the process
It was quite challenging with a wide range of elements including;
- Engage in professional growth and leadership
- Increase efficiency and save time
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity
Resources I found useful
- 45 ways to use G Suite for Education
- 40+ tips to save time with Google
- 17 Little-Known Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for using Google in the classroom
- Usergroup Google EDU NL
And yes, I love Chromebooks!
Let’s start with Collaborative Playlists!
Personal music taste, my students find it fascinating.
And I was fascinated by their fascination and started a small experiment. A collaborative playlist on Spotify called Moorlag Playlist monkey emoticon. I’ll be adding music and reviewing the content my students (and followers on Instagram) provide me with.
Questions I have asked myself
- How does this affect my personal taste?
- What does it do with the classroom/public opinion with certain artists?
- How can I connect content with this playlist?
- How to set up a collaborative playlist on Spotify?
How does this affect my personal taste?
This is more of
What does it do with the classroom/public opinion with certain artists?
How can I connect content with this playlist?
With a playlist filled with other peoples music taste, and 9 followers of that playlist I found that the content is starting to connect. 4 hours and 19 minutes of music. The playlist is now filled by 11 people. 62 songs; 6 of them marked as explicit. I wonder where this will end?
How to set up a collaborative playlist on Spotify?
With this short tutorial, you can also set up a collaborative playlist!