And I think we should talk, contact me. How about a cup of coffee
to talk about dreams, the wonder of learning and the endless possibilities of the internet
As of the 15th of April, I am thrilled to announce that I earned a Google certification. I am a Google certified educator. The certification acknowledges my technical expertise with Google apps.
With this certificate, I will apply to become a Google certified Innovator. With that, I have access to a lot of colleges who are using the Google products on a similar level.
What I learned during the process
It was quite challenging with a wide range of elements including;
- Engage in professional growth and leadership
- Increase efficiency and save time
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity
Resources I found useful
- 45 ways to use G Suite for Education
- 40+ tips to save time with Google
- 17 Little-Known Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for using Google in the classroom
- Usergroup Google EDU NL